I've been lurking in blogland for a significant amount of time. And I've decided, that I am going to jump right in and tell all of the blogiverse about my experiences in terms of fitness and weightloss. I've been inspired by many of the incredible ongoing blogs that I have been reading. So first off I'd like to give a big thankyou to those awesome people who have been blogging about their experiences with fitness and weightloss for a long time. Thank you so much for allowing me into your life, even though you didn't always know I was there.
In anycase, I have been riding the attempt to get fit rollercoaster for about five or six years now. I go through these stages where I do really well, get mostly happy with the way I feel and look and then promptly fall off the wagon. I'm a lifetime member of weightwatchers. I'm at a point now where I'm fairly happy with my physique but would like to work on overall toning it up and getting to be more atheltic. So, my latest inspiration has come from Tosca Reno ..so I'm trying to change my lifestyle soas to eat clean and try to change the composition of my body. I've been cutting out processed food and trying some of the tips I've found out there in fitness blogland. This will be where I will keep track of the trials and tribulations I face while trying to get fit and eat clean. Lets see where this journey takes me.
That being said, I know from experience that you simply can't just have an amorphous goal. That won't work. It is too far out of reach. Given that I am a competitive person, (seriouly I don't play board games with people I like) I think that some goals would be awesome.
Kate's Goals for this week:
1. Do 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill 6/7 days. (preferably in the morning)
2. Find the willpower to politely refuse non-clean food options offered to me.
3. Eat as clean as possible.
I think those are some pretty impressive goals. I also have some girls who come over to weight train bootcamp style two to three times a week. So..I know that the bootcamp will get done.
Speaking of the Angry Exgirlfriend's Workout Club, my boyfriend and I have been working on a cool project. We have been creating a little home Gym for us to use. Now, we have enough space for all four members of the club to work out. My devoted boyfriend has been incredibly supportive of all my endeavours to get fit and healthy. He thinks I'm crazy when I get down on myself and knows that I feel better about myself when I am in "I'm a work in progress" mode. So, he has worked very hard to help me make a great home gym in our basement. Here are the results:




This final one is of me and my cat stucco...just in case you couldn't see how big the space actually was. I'm so excited to use this space :)
Well, there you have it. This is the beginning.

love it.... that is all I have to say! FANTASTIC! plus we got a shout out... that is also lovely! We are more than glad to come work out with you. I swear you have been my favourite workout partner since we started this adventure! LOVE IT AND LUV YOU !
ReplyDelete